Secure Online Storage For Association Information, Documents, Pictures and Videos
An internal Resource For your Association Board and/or cottagers
A knowledge retention and transfer system for new Board members, cottagers and your ongoing Association
Easily Customizable To Your Association’s Needs
- Do you sit on your Cottagers’ Association Board?
- Did you wish there had been a better way to get up to speed on all the issues, processes, membership rules, past meeting materials and minutes, etc, etc?
- Are you concerned about how your Association Board captures, retains and transfers essential knowledge through time?
- Do you feel that your organization currently has efficient practices in place with respect to its governance, knowledge management and document storage?
Perhaps MonkeyLMS merits a free trial by your Association?
Does the Association rely heavily on volunteer knowledge to run efficiently? Are your association policies, annual processes and everyday operating knowledge stored in your volunteers’ heads, laptops and dusty old folders?
How do you store and pass-on years of important legal and annual documents, events, agreements etc in your Association? The volunteer Board of directors rotate regularly and will for years to come.
Do you have a way and a place for Board members or cottagers to leave behind important issue notes and the like when they retire from the Board or otherwise move on? Capture what departing members know, and pass it along to their replacements…especially useful in those key portfolios!
Collect, protect, and store the vital information your Cottager Association needs to attract and retain new volunteer Board members and cottagers, and to remain successful, efficient and relevant long into the future.
Once your content is captured and securely stored in MonkeyLMS, it’s easy to access, organize, edit and add to.
Use it for Board members only or give each cottager a secure login as well. There is no limit to the number of users you can invite into your MonkeyLMS. Assign custom access levels based on the type(s) of users you want to set up. For example, Board members might have access to Board Meeting minutes, AGM packages, annual filings and financials, while Cottagers can access the events calendar, announcement page, regatta results and photos, videos, sailing school, swim lessons etc. Certain individuals can be assigned different admin permissions to edit, add users, etc.
- all customizable to whatever makes most sense to your Association Board on a secure, non-public, and always-available medium.
- so that your Cottager Association and its Board, volunteers, members, or residents have ongoing access to everything they need, whenever they need it
- on a private, secure and always available medium, far away from public access or scrutiny.
Modernize and improve your Cottagers Association…MonkeyLMS style! We give you a free month to play with set-up and to determine the types of Users, permissions and content categories you need…your platform is completely custom-configurable to your unique needs and wants.
Use as many or as few of our features as you need and want without worrying about cost… it’s ALL included for one low introductory price.
From new Association members or volunteer onboarding, to changing regulations, to periodic announcements to daily work duties; unlock the simple power of MonkeyLMS…